A Bad Hat Daze

A Bad Hat Daze
"The Midnight Disease"-Edgar Allen Poe

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Political Flow

Two phone calls in as many days.
And no hat on!  Would you
vote for, and would you vote for,
and would you vote for;
not too creative.  But today's, came
right in the middle of my
proofing my galley proof for my book,
Why did I answer the call?,
Do you know who and would you vote
for, and do you know who, and
how do you know who, and would you
vote for, and would you vote for,
and would you vote for, and if he made
the following statements would you
be more likely to vote for him?  No, no , no!
And are you a Democrat, a DFL, a
Republican, an Independent or do you prefer
not to affilate?  What is the difference
between a Democrat and a DFL?  And HOW
OLD ARE YOU?   The next thing I
thought they would ask was DO YOU HAVE
A HAT ON?   Wonder if I'll get a call
tomorrow, and should I put a hat on?  Maybe a
grey one so I can be impartial, huh.

copyright d.a.white
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment